(1) Before the measurement, the measuring surface of the measuring tool and the measured surface of the part should be wiped clean, so as not to affect the measurement accuracy due to the presence of stolen goods.
(2) During the use of the measuring tool, do not stack it with tools, knives, etc., so as to avoid bumping the measuring tool.
(3) Measuring tools are measuring tools and cannot be used as substitutes for other tools.
(4) The temperature has a great influence on the accuracy of the measuring tool. The measuring tool should not be placed in the sun, because the measuring tool cannot measure the correct size after the temperature is high. Do not place the precision measuring tool near the heat source, so as not to cause the measuring tool to be deformed by heat and lose its accuracy.
(5) The precision measuring tools should be regularly checked and maintained, and the precision measuring tools used for a long time should be regularly sent to the measuring station for maintenance and verification of accuracy.
(6) After use, it should be cleaned. Coat the cleaned hardware tools with anti-rust oil and store them in the cabinet. And regularly check whether the performance of the stored hardware tools and measuring tools is normal, so as to serve as a maintenance record
①Choose a suitable measuring tool for measurement;
②Do not knock, throw or place hardware tools and measuring tools indiscriminately;
③Ensure that all measuring tools have passed the inspection and have qualified labels before use;
④Do not force the hardware tool measuring tool into the workpiece or use it on the vise;
⑤ The measurement force should be appropriate, too large measurement pressure will cause measurement error, and it is easy to damage the hardware tools;
⑥ When measuring, the contact with the workpiece should be appropriate, and it should not be skewed. Avoid touching the measuring surface with your hands to protect the hardware tools and measuring tools;
⑦ Wipe the measuring tools clean after use, and regularly maintain the hardware tools and measuring tools;
⑧ The use of special measuring tools should be used in strict accordance with the use regulations of measuring tools;